Bd. Adolphe Max 107, 1000 Brussels, Belgium – Great location - show map – Metro access
Hotel surroundings– Great location - show map
What's nearby *
City2 Brussels0.1 miles
Rue Neuve0.1 miles
Odisee - Campus Terranova0.1 miles
Metro Rogier0.1 miles
Rogier Square0.1 miles
International Trade Union Confederation0.2 miles
Royal Flemish Theatre KVS0.2 miles
Metro De Brouckere0.2 miles
Freemasonry Museum0.2 miles
Université Saint-Louis0.2 miles
Restaurants and markets *
City 2 Supermarket0.1 miles
Place Rogier Market0.1 miles
Théatre Royal de la Monnaie Market0.5 miles
Grand Place Market0.7 miles
Closest airports *
Brussels Airport6.3 miles
Antwerp International Airport23.5 miles
Charleroi Airport27.1 miles
Most popular landmarks *
Belgian Comics Strip Center0.3 miles
Place Sainte-Catherine0.5 miles
Museum of the City of Brussels0.5 miles
Grand Place0.5 miles
Brussels City Hall0.6 miles
Brussels Central Station0.6 miles
Place St. Gery0.6 miles
Manneken Pis0.7 miles
Porte de Hal1.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies Additional charge
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Snack bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 20 per day.
- Street parking
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage Additional charge
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- Fax/photocopying Additional charge
- Business centre
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Mini-market on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Face masks for guests available
- Access to health care professionals
- First aid kit available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Mobile app for room service
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Maxhotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
For reservations of 4 rooms and more, group conditions apply. The property will contact you after your booking.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Maxhotel
Check-in at Maxhotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Maxhotel (subject to availability):
- Street parking
Room options at Maxhotel include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Maxhotel by:
- Train 17min
- Taxi 19min
The prices at Maxhotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.