Guest house Jungle Lodge
Vila Abraao Caminho de Palmas Ilha Grande, Abraão, CEP 23968-970, Brazil – Great location - show map
Popular beaches nearby
650 yards from property
650 yards from property
Open since 2005, offering the real forest lodging experience for those are adventurous!
Only a 20-minute walk from Abraao village in Ilha Grande, Jungle Lodge offers travelers a comfortable, quiet retreat. Perched on a cliff within the rainforest, this cozy hideaway looks out over views of the Brazilian Coast and Ilha Grande Bay. A tropical garden invites guests to enjoy peace and wildlife approach. The Lodge offers vegetarian breakfast, and at evening, guests can try local meals upon request. Ingredients are local and organic.
Come explore Ilha Grande. Situated 180 kilometers off the coast of Rio de Janeiro, the ´Big Island` is an explorer's paradise. Its natural beauty – 106 beaches and 60 square miles of rainforest – and its rich history as a former stomping ground for Indians, pirates, and slave traders makes Ilha Grande one of Brazil`s most intriguing destinations. The adventures are endless – snorkeling among exotic fish, swimming off white sandy beaches, hiking through historic ruins, discovering hidden waterfalls within the jungle. Our three guided tours offer a little something for everyone. And for those travelers simply looking to rent a quiet house by the sea, our jungle lodge offers the perfect retreat.
English, French, Portuguese
Abraaozinho Beach0.5 miles
Sain't Sebastian Church0.8 miles
City Harbor0.8 miles
Preta Beach1.1 miles
Lopes Mendes Beach2.6 miles
Palmas Beach2.8 miles
Dois Rios Beach3.8 miles
Guriri Island4.5 miles
Ilha Grande State Park4.6 miles
Restaurant Sagu Restaurante0.4 miles
Cafe/bar Praia da Julia Kiosk0.4 miles
Restaurant Lua e Mar0.6 miles
Restaurant Amarelinho Kiosk0.6 miles
Cafe/bar Padaria do Canto Bakery0.6 miles
Cafe/bar Café do Mar0.6 miles
Jorge Grego Island5.2 miles
Bananal Bay6.4 miles
Manguaraquissaba Beach7.7 miles
Sitio Forte Beach8.1 miles
Tapera Beach8.5 miles
Ubatubinha Beach8.9 miles
Mombaça Beach11.9 miles
Lake Acquedut Waterfall1.9 miles
River Feiticeira Waterfall2.5 miles
Sea/ocean Lagoa Azul3.7 miles
Lake Saco do Céu3.7 miles
Mountain Pico do Papagaio6.2 miles
Abraaozinho Beach Golden sandSwimming, Water sports, Seashell collecting650 yards
Abraao Beach Golden sandSwimming, Water sports, Food and drink, Watching the sunset, Seashell collecting650 yards
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: Local, International
Open for: Dinner
Most popular facilities
- Toilet paper
- Towels/sheets (extra fee)
- Free toiletries
- Landmark view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Sea view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Socket near the bed
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
- Live music/performance Off-site
- Tour or class about local culture Additional charge
- Themed dinner nights Additional charge
- Bike tours Additional charge
- Walking tours Additional charge
- Yoga classes
- Full body massage Additional charge
- Head massage Additional charge
- Foot massage Additional charge
- Back massage Additional charge
- Water sport facilities (on site) Additional charge
- Snorkelling Additional charge
- Diving Additional charge
- Cycling Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site Additional charge
- Massage Additional charge
- Fishing Off-site Additional charge
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne Additional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Airport drop off Additional charge
- Airport pick up Additional charge
- Public transport tickets Additional charge
- Invoice provided
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping
- Shuttle service
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Mosquito net
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Pool/beach towels
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce their food wastage
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic beverage bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt-out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses offered
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provides guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle parking
13:00 - 17:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
08:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
Check-in is only possible for guests aged between 24 and 70
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this stay, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests must be quiet between 21:00 and 08:00.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Jungle Lodge in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Jungle Lodge
Jungle Lodge has 1 restaurant:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Jungle Lodge by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 3h
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 6h
Room options at Jungle Lodge include:
Check-in at Jungle Lodge is from 13:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
The nearest beach is just 0.6 miles from Jungle Lodge.
The prices at Jungle Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Jungle Lodge is 0.8 miles from the centre of Abraão.
Jungle Lodge offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Back massage
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Bike tours
- Yoga classes
- Tour or class about local culture
- Head massage
- Themed dinner nights
- Walking tours
- Live music/performance
- Foot massage
- Full body massage
Guests staying at Jungle Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte