Hotel Hotel Aranyawas
Maga, Udaipur, 313001 Ranakpur, India – Great location - show map
Kumbalgarh Fort5.2 miles
Maharana Pratap Airport40 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: Indian, Italian, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce their food wastage
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic beverage bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt-out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses offered
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provides guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
From 12:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 6 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Extra bed upon request
|Rs. 1,500 per person, per night|
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Aranyawas accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Hotel Aranyawas in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Hotel Aranyawas
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Hotel Aranyawas (subject to availability):
- Secured parking
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
Hotel Aranyawas is 50 yards from the centre of Ranakpur.
Hotel Aranyawas has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Hotel Aranyawas can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Hotel Aranyawas is from 12:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
Hotel Aranyawas offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Evening entertainment
- Spa/wellness packages
- Bike tours
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Open-air bath
- Yoga classes
- Water sport facilities on site
- Badminton equipment
- Live music/performance
- Massage chair
- Cooking class
- Foot bath
- Public Bath
- Full body massage
- Pub crawls
- Spa facilities
- Walking tours
- Entertainment staff
Yes, Hotel Aranyawas is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Hotel Aranyawas include:
The prices at Hotel Aranyawas may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Aranyawas by:
- Taxi 45min