Luxury tent North Deodar CampsTravel Sustainable property
Kasol Road At Soma Ropa, Kasol, 175105 Kasol, India – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.0/10! (score from 73 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Most popular facilities
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable programme, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce their food wastage
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt-out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses offered
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provides guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About North Deodar Camps
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Secluded from the hustle of the city, North Deodar Camps is a fascinating place if you want to just relax in the nature or want to explore around the Parvati valley. Do a short hike to nearby village or just listen to the soothing gushing sound of the Parvati river. The camping site offers luxurious Swiss tents surrounded by dense Deodar trees along the banks of river Parvati.
Languages spoken: English, Hindi
Cafe/bar Panjtara Bar and Grill1.9 miles
Restaurant Evergreen Cafe2.2 miles
Restaurant Moon Dance Cafe2.2 miles
Restaurant Pine Dine0 miles
Mountain Grahan Trek9.3 miles
Mountain Chandrakhani Pass12.4 miles
Mountain Kheerganga Trek14.9 miles
River Beas River14.9 miles
River Parvati River0.2 miles
Kullu–Manali Airport11.8 miles
Kangra Airport60.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 12:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Extra bed upon request
|Rs. 700 per person, per night|
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
This property only accepts cash payments.
Guests must be quiet between 23:00 and 07:00.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
FAQs about North Deodar Camps
North Deodar Camps offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
The prices at North Deodar Camps may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to North Deodar Camps by:
- Bus 1h
North Deodar Camps is 2 miles from the centre of Kasol.
Guests staying at North Deodar Camps can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Yes, North Deodar Camps is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at North Deodar Camps is from 12:00, and check-out is until 11:00.