Hotel Wonbin Safari Hotel
Dhibba pada, Near fort road, along the fort car parking, Dhibba Para sector, 345001 Jaisalmer, India – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 153 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 1||
Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
|Max adults: 2. Max children: 2||
Deluxe Double Room
|Max adults: 6. Max children: 2||
Deluxe King Suite
|Max adults: 7||
Mixed Dormitory Room
|Max adults: 2. Max children: 2||
Deluxe Double Room with Castle View
|Max adults: 1||
Bed in 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room
|Max adults: 2||
Budget Double Room
|Max adults: 6. Max children: 4||
Suite with Balcony
|Max adults: 3. Max children: 2||
Deluxe Double Room with Balcony
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About Wonbin Safari Hotel
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Jaisalmer Fort0.1 miles
Salim Singh Ki Haveli0.3 miles
Patwon Ki Haveli0.4 miles
Lake Gadisar0.7 miles
Bara Baag3.9 miles
Kuldhara Village9.7 miles
Jaisalmer Airport3.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Art Bliss Cafe
Cuisine: American, Chinese, Indian, Pizza, Asian, International, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable programme, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce their food wastage
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt-out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses offered
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provides guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
From 10:00 hours
Until 09:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Extra bed upon request
|Rs. 400 per person, per night|
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
This property only accepts cash payments.
The fine print
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Wonbin Safari Hotel
Check-in at Wonbin Safari Hotel is from 10:00, and check-out is until 09:30.
Wonbin Safari Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- The Art Bliss Cafe
Guests staying at Wonbin Safari Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Wonbin Safari Hotel include:
- Bed in Dormitory
- Dormitory Room
The prices at Wonbin Safari Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Wonbin Safari Hotel is 1 miles from the centre of Jaisalmer.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Wonbin Safari Hotel (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Secured parking
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Free parking
Wonbin Safari Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Neck massage
- Happy hour
- Hand massage
- Back massage
- Couples massage
- Walking tours
- Full body massage
- Tour or class about local culture
- Foot massage
- Head massage