Guest house Residenza Roma Imperiale
278 Via Cavour piano primo, int. 1, Rione Monti, 00184 Rome, Italy – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.8/10! (score from 224 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 2. Max children: 1||
Family Room with Balcony
|Max adults: 1||
|Max adults: 2||
Double or Twin Room with City View
|Max adults: 4||
Un ambiente caldo e raffinato nel cuore di Roma! Attraverso la via del Cardello, adiacente al fabbricato, si raggiunge in soli duecento metri il Colosseo; a soli cento metri ti trovi immerso nei Fori Imperiali e a pochi passi raggiungi piazza Venezia, via del Corso, il Palazzo del Quirinale, Fontana di Trevi, .......un sogno!
Alessandro, Patrizia, Chiara e Andrea, saranno lieti di accogliervi nella Residenza e vi offriranno tutte le informazioni necessarie a rendere il vostro soggiorno superlativo. Se avete esigenze particolari o richieste specifiche, quali organizzazione di tours o visite particolari in città, potrete fornirci preventivamente le informazioni affinchè al vostro arrivo potrete trovare le risposte.
La nostra struttura e' una Guest House di nuovissima apertura, si trova nel cuore del centro storico di Roma in Via Cavour 278, al primo piano di un prestigioso palazzo di fine 800 del Rione Monti, uno dei piu' caratteristici della capitale, a due passi dai celebri Fori Imperiali e dall Anfiteatro piu famoso al mondo detto Colosseo. In epoca romana la zona era densamente popolata: la parte alta del rione (dalle Terme di Diocleziano alla Suburra) era costituita da domus signorili intorno al Vicus patricius (oggi Via Urbana). La parte bassa e pantanosa, tuttora drenata dalla Cloaca Massima, si sviluppava intorno alla via dell'argiletum (il nome era dovuto alla continua presenza dell'argilla e del fango provenienti dalla contemporanea confluenza delle acque pluviali dei colli Quirinale, Esquilino e Viminale) che corrispondeva alle attuali via Leonina e via Madonna dei Monti. Questa zona, chiamata Suburra, era nota per essere plebea, fitta di lupanari e locande malfamate. nella valle tra Campidoglio e Palatino, c'erano i Fori Imperiali, separati dal quartiere popolare sempre a rischio d'incendi per mezzo del grande muro frangifuoco in pietra gabina.
Languages spoken: German, English, Spanish, Italian
Property surroundings– Excellent location - show map
What's nearby *
Santa Maria ai Monti0.1 miles
Piazza della Madonna dei Monti0.1 miles
Church San Domenico0.1 miles
Colosseo Metro Station0.2 miles
Angelicum Pontifical University0.2 miles
Cavour Metro Station0.2 miles
Sacred Road0.2 miles
Roman Forum0.3 miles
Restaurants and markets *
Da Cleto Restaurant0 miles
Da Massenzio ai Fori Restaurant0.1 miles
Bar La Licata Cafe/bar0.1 miles
Monti Market0.1 miles
Elite Supermarket0.2 miles
Natural beauty *
Fori Imperiali e Colosseo Mountain0.1 miles
Closest airports *
Rome Ciampino Airport8.3 miles
Fiumicino Airport14.1 miles
Most popular landmarks *
Trevi Fountain0.6 miles
Rome Termini Train Station0.8 miles
Piazza di Spagna0.9 miles
Campo de' Fiori0.9 miles
Via Condotti0.9 miles
Piazza Navona0.9 miles
Castel Sant'Angelo1.4 miles
St. Peter's Basilica1.9 miles
Vatican Museums2.1 miles
Stadio Olimpico Roma3.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Extra long beds (> 2 metres)
- Shared kitchen
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
- Live sport events (broadcast) Additional charge
- Live music/performance Off-site Additional charge
- Cooking class Off-site Additional charge
- Tour or class about local culture Additional charge
- Happy hour Additional charge
- Themed dinner nights Off-site
- Bike tours Additional charge
- Walking tours Additional charge
- Full body massage Additional charge
- Hand massage Additional charge
- Head massage Additional charge
- Foot massage Additional charge
- Neck massage Additional charge
- Back massage Additional charge
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Additional charge
- Massage Additional charge
- Seating Area
Media & Technology
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne Additional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Parking options available
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Parking garage
- Street parking
- Public transport tickets Additional charge
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage Additional charge
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out Additional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle service
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Tile/marble floor
- Private entrance
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers Additional charge
- Air conditioning
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Mobile app for room service
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 20:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
07:30 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 10 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The maximum number of cots allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this reservation. During your stay you can pay for any extras using Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, UnionPay credit card and CartaSi .
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests must be quiet between 23:00 and 08:00.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Residenza Roma Imperiale in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
License number: 1103