Hostel Stayokay Den Haag
Scheepmakersstraat 27, The Hague City Centre, 2515 VA The Hague, Netherlands – Great location - show map
|Max adults: 1||
Bed in 6-8 Bed Dormitory Room
|Max adults: 4. Max children: 3||
|Max adults: 1||
Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room
|Max adults: 2. Max children: 1||
|Max adults: 6. Max children: 4||
Family Room (6 Adults)
|Max adults: 1||
Bed in 9-Bed Dormitory Room
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About Stayokay Den Haag
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Stayokay The Hague is located in a beautifully renovated building in the style of the Amsterdam School and is only a 5-minute walk from The Hague’s city centre. In the past, when there still was a harbour, it used to be a storage building for coffee. Our hostel is located along a canal and there is a lovely terrace facing the South-West. You can come by all day and enjoy a bite and drink in the sun. The hostel’s kitchen offers day specials as well as 3-course dinners.
The Hague University0.4 miles
Theater aan het Spui0.4 miles
MegaStores Den Haag0.6 miles
New Babylon0.7 miles
The Hague Historical Museum0.8 miles
Market De Haagse Markt (biggest market of Europe)0.6 miles
Paleis Huis Ten Bosch1.6 miles
De Hoge Bomen7.8 miles
Diergaarde Blijdorp11.2 miles
Sea/ocean Noordzee6.2 miles
Train The Hague HS Station0.2 miles
Train Den Haag Hollands Spoor0.3 miles
Train The Hague Central Station0.6 miles
Rotterdam The Hague Airport9.4 miles
Schiphol Airport24.7 miles
Antwerp International Airport61.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities Additional charge
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
- Karaoke Additional charge
- Billiards Additional charge
Food & Drink
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid meals Additional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 1.95 per hour.
- Street parking
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Indoor play area
- Board games/puzzles
- Laundry Additional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Safety deposit box Additional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Access to health care professionals
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The maximum number of cots allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 10 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Stayokay Den Haag accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note when booking a Double/Twin Room, it is possible that you will be staying in a 4 to 6 bed dorm. The remaining (bunk) beds will not be available for other guests.
Please note that the beds are not made, but bed linen will be provided and guests are required to make their own bed upon arrival. Towels are available for rent at a surcharge
If you require made up beds, towels, a dinner or any other requests, please note them in the Special Requests field, or contact the hostel directly.
When travelling with children younger than 13 years old, it is required to book a private room.
Please note the following policies apply for group bookings of 21 persons or more with a minimum reservation value of 1.500 euro's:
- Please note that the full amount has to be paid minimum 1 month prior to arrival. Stayokay will contact the main booker directly with payment details.
- Groups may cancel at no charge 10% of the total capacity up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be exempt from any charge if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made at least 41 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 50% of the total reservation value if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 28 to 40 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 75% of the total reservation value if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 15 to 27 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 90% of the total reservation value if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 8 to 14 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be charged 100% of the total reservation value if cancellations of the entire booking are made 7 or fewer days prior to arrival.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Please inform Stayokay Den Haag in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about Stayokay Den Haag
Guests staying at Stayokay Den Haag can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Stayokay Den Haag offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
From the nearest airport, you can get to Stayokay Den Haag by:
- Train 40min
Check-in at Stayokay Den Haag is from 15:00, and check-out is until 10:30.
The prices at Stayokay Den Haag may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Stayokay Den Haag (subject to availability):
- Street parking
Stayokay Den Haag has 1 restaurant:
- The 5th
Stayokay Den Haag is 0.7 miles from the centre of The Hague.