We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Hotel Oro Viejo
Jirón Callao 483, Nazca, Peru – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 56 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed).
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Gift shop
- Family rooms
- Swimming pool
- Sun umbrellas
- Pool/beach towels
- Public Bath
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Outdoor pool
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Mobile app for room service
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 13:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Oro Viejo accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreign business travelers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
Please note that children over 5 years old must pay an adult rate.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
As a result of Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Oro Viejo
Room options at Oro Viejo include:
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Oro Viejo (subject to availability):
- Free parking
- Private parking
The prices at Oro Viejo may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Oro Viejo is from 13:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Guests staying at Oro Viejo can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Oro Viejo offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Public Bath