Hotel Scandic Gdańsk
Podwale Grodzkie 9, 80-895 Gdańsk, Poland – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 4030 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 4. Max children: 3||
|Max adults: 2||
Standard Queen Room
|Max adults: 2||
|Max adults: 1||
Economy Single Room
|Max adults: 3. Max children: 2||
Superior Triple Room
Madison Shopping Gallery0.1 miles
Old Town Hall0.1 miles
Johannes Hevelius Monument0.1 miles
Baltic Centre of Culture0.1 miles
Amber Museum0.2 miles
John III Sobieski Monument0.2 miles
Wybrzeże Theatre0.3 miles
Monument to the Shipyard Workers0.3 miles
St. Nicholas Roman Catholic Church0.3 miles
Main Town Hall0.5 miles
Neptune Fountain0.5 miles
Crane over the Motława River0.6 miles
Long Market0.6 miles
Long Bridge0.6 miles
Green Gate0.6 miles
Energa Gdansk Stadium2.5 miles
Gdańsk Nowy Port Lighthouse3.6 miles
Oliwa Cathedral5.2 miles
River Motława0.5 miles
Stogi Beach3.3 miles
Westerplatte Beach3.6 miles
Brzeźno Beach3.6 miles
Nudystów Stogi4.3 miles
Jelitkowo Beach4.8 miles
Train Gdansk Central Station0.1 miles
Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport7.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce their food wastage
- Single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic beverage bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt-out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses offered
- Provides guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
15:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
00:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 15 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Scandic Gdańsk accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that if dinner is included in the room rate, this does not include dinner for children. Children can choose meal options from the kids' menu at an additional cost. The kitchen closes at 22:00 and no dinner options are available after this. If dinner is not consumed, the cost will not be offset or reimbursed.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Scandic Gdańsk
From the nearest airport, you can get to Scandic Gdańsk by:
- Car 20min
- Airport shuttle (public) 40min
Scandic Gdańsk is 450 yards from the centre of Gdańsk.
The prices at Scandic Gdańsk may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Scandic Gdańsk (subject to availability):
- Street parking
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
Scandic Gdańsk has 1 restaurant:
Scandic Gdańsk offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Body scrub
- Facial treatments
- Couples massage
- Neck massage
- Hand massage
- Beauty Services
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Head massage
- Body treatments
- Foot massage
- Full body massage
- Spa facilities
- Back massage
Room options at Scandic Gdańsk include:
Guests staying at Scandic Gdańsk can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Scandic Gdańsk is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.